kanganeneh Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Midnight Special

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Alton Meyer is a boy unlike any other in the world with bizarrely powerful abilities and strange weaknesses. In the middle of the night, his father, Roy, spirits him away from the isolated cult that practically worships him and is determined to regain him at all costs. At the same time, Alton's abilities have been noticed by the US governmentwell and they are equally insistent on getting to the bottom of this mystery with Paul Sevier of the National Security Agency leading the Federal pursuit with his own questions. These rival hunts force father and son into a desperate run towards a looming date with destiny that could change everything.
A father and son go on the run, pursued by the government and a cult drawn to the child's special powers.
That lady! The one who always plays a kook. She's great at it.<br/><br/>Is this a mathematics cult? That many buses means either prisoners or government. Two sides of the same coin? Finally, to work.<br/><br/>Holy cow! Many stone houses in this neighborhood.<br/><br/>This is a quality science-mystery.<br/><br/>Thank goodness for cheap hotels.<br/><br/>The solider didn't see the blood? He would not pass the detective exam.<br/><br/>An odd moment of quiet tense.<br/><br/>Wouldn't the authorities cover the blood? Of course the military thinks that.<br/><br/>Nice car choice.<br/><br/>Spectacular atmospheric view.<br/><br/>Michael Shannon is a sure sign of a good movie.
I didn't expect much from this movie, given it's odd title, but what a pleasant surprise. Well written, excellent acting performances all round. I couldn't fault the movie, it's well worth seeing and I hope it gets the plaudits it richly deserves. Jaeden Lieberher is going to be a star, judging by his excellent performanceAlton. I think the message is definitely about the power of parental love and the lengths we go to in order to protect our children, even in the face of insurmountable odds. This is a genre that not everyone likes, including myself, but I loved it. It definitely has a retro feel about it, whilst having an original twist. There are strong acting performances from the rest of the cast and I thoroughly recommend it.
Structureda low-key chase movie, unfolding with the dark urgency of a conspiracy thriller, living mostly not in your heart or even your mind but in the hairs on the back of your neck, "Midnight Special" actually emerges most resonantlyan almost mournful ode, or maybe a psalm, to the primal instincts of fatherhood.

Deserter's Gold full movie in hindi free download mp4When I'm Gone full movie in hindi free download mp4Catwoman Goes to College full movie download in hindi hdHarlequin full movie download in hindi hdREDEEM The Beginning full movie in hindi free download mp4Nafaka full movie free downloadDownload Air Hawks full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Untitled Terminator Reboot full movie downloadfree download PAW Patrolthe Code Name Is Alaska Star full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by kanganeneh
Please log in to post a reply.